Friday 2 August 2013

Talent Show Competition

Every human being in this world is blessed with some special characters. To bring out the special talents of our tiny tots, ’TALENT SHOW COMPETITION’ was organized for kids of I-V classes on 2-08-13 at Orchids-the International school.
Here we have 3 categories Singing, Dancing and Instrument playing. Most of the students participated rocking the stage with their marvellous performances.
Mrs.Sandhya, the daughter-in-law of Mrs.P.Suseela, a very famous playback singer was the Judge of this special event. Mrs.Sandhya herself is a great singer who sang more than 1000 songs in Telugu , Tamil , Kannada and Malayalam. She also worked for A.R.Rahman, ILayaraja and a few more famous music directors in the film industry.

Finally each and everyone enjoyed the Rocking performance of children.

SINGING (I-III)
Lekshnika Thampi- I
Aakash Gupta -II
                                Smera Nimje –III

DANCING(I-III)
Delisha AnnThomas-I
G.Rajya lakshmi-II
Priya Anshu-II
Sahana Panda-III
                                Eda Khyati-III

INSTRUMENT PLAYING
Nitin Ramanan-I
Shrinidhi Sampathy-II

Dishita Suresh-III